Imported Austrian Perfection
The second generation of SanLights Q-series LED modules have been designed to extend the companies lead in the horticultural lighting market.
The Q-series uses the newest OSRAM LED technology with over 2.7µmol/J of power efficiency.
- PAR Readings: 624µmol/s
- Broad spectrum, continuous light spectrum especially for fruit-forming plants
- Power consumption: 245 watts
- Beam angle 90°
- Rectangular and homogeneous illumination of the cultivated area
- Passively cooled
- Protection class IP40
- 3-year guarantee
- Ready-to-dim (Modules are dimmable)
- Ready-to-boost (More Q-series modules can be connected to the heatsink)
Specifications sheet: SanLight Q-Series Generation 2